Writter at SeLeyenda.com & Web Designer
Bio: Sergio is a self-taught web designer since he was 14 years old, who learnt the hard way how to create his own job as a freelancer. His work went from charging cheaply by hour to high-budget projects working with the most relevant entrepreneurs in the Spanish online community like Ángel Alegre, Victor Martin, Sonia Sanchez, Victor Hugo Manzanilla and others.
With his stable freelance work and annual increase of income, now he’s able to travel the world with a Minaal backpack and share his vision weekly to his newsletter of 8,000 Spanish readers.
Workshop Summary: “How To Attract Better Clients, Book Yourself Solid And Earn More As A Freelance Nomad”
Freelancing is the one of the easiest ways to create a steady stream of great work. Yet, many people get stuck on how to get clients outside cheap work from platforms like Upwork or Fiverr.
This is because we aren’t taught the business of freelancing —it’s the stuff that keeps them awake at night, not the actual work. We’re talking clients. Pricing. Landing projects. Getting paid. Managing revisions (endless revisions). Finding your audience. Marketing & sales.
Whether you’re a total beginner or experienced freelancer, in this workshop, Sergio will teach you (based on his 5 years of experience) how to run your freelance better. You’ll learn how to:
• Price by value, so you don’t get punished for being skilled and efficient.
• Define your niche, so you can stand out as the “go-to” person who’s always in demand and commands higher pay.
• Use research to pinpoint precisely what your audience needs, so you can use their language to pitch and sell your services.
• Set up clear processes, so you and your clients know exactly what to expect throughout a project.
• Collect helpful feedback, so you don’t get stuck in endless draft revisions, code changes or logo size increases.
• Connect with your audience, so you’re not only on their radar, but they’re eager to hire you.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll learn how to earn more, attract better clients, eliminate business headaches, and bridge the gap between their current reality and their freelancing goals. It’s time to finally enjoy your work.